Mercury Circle 14/12/2004 Xmas Séance.


Sitters… Travis, Daisy, Nick.
Medium… Joan.

We had decorated the trumpet like a Christmas Tree with tinsel wrapped round it and put a picture of Freddie on the top as the fairy!
We had a selection of Christmas tunes to play.

Tob came through to welcome us…

‘Ho, ho, ho…. Very good, very, very good, welcome… no speak, au revoir, speak to you soon’

We played the music and all saw colours and felt stuff on our heads and faces.
Daisy could see purple snowflakes drifting down.
Nick felt something open up in his solar plexus.
We paused the music for a while and Sparrow came through…

Sparrow… ‘Nice music…’

Daisy… ‘Yes it is, how are you Sparrow?’

Sparrow… ‘I’m good yeh’

Nick… ‘Good to hear you again’

Sparrow… ‘I like it here’

Nick… ‘Do you like this time of year?’

Sparrow… ‘Yes and no, yes and no’

Nick… ‘What don’t you like about it?’

Sparrow… ‘Too much materialism… some geezers got it and some geezers don’t… never mind, we know don’t we, you just gotta love one another’

Nick… ‘Doesn’t cost anything does it’

Sparrow… ‘Nothing else matters you know. Nothing matters if you don’t have love in ya lives. It’s so important. We got love in our lives, we love you and you love us… Anyway we raise our glass to you’

All… ‘And to you’

Sparrow… ‘It’s gin… see ya later’

All… ‘Tara’

Sparrow… ‘See ya later hot potata’

Travis… ‘Alligator’

Sparrow… ‘I know you usually say that don’t you… You just a little bit slow off the mark’

Travis… ‘Age catching up’

Sparrow… ‘Yes I know… See ya later hot potata’

All… ‘See ya’

After a few tunes Freddie came through…

All… ‘Hello Freddie’

Freddie… ‘Hello darlings’

Daisy… ‘How are you?’

Freddie… ‘Yes I’m very well darlings, I love the music, oh yes it’s very beautiful dears… Happy to be here speaking with you. I’m afraid we’re missing two aren’t we’

Nick… ‘How’s that effecting things?’

Freddie… ‘Not too much dear, not too much at all’

Nick… ‘We’re still seeing and feeling things’

Freddie… ‘Just be careful…’

Daisy… ‘Do you like our Christmas Tree?’

Freddie… ‘Oh well could you have done any better? And the answer is no’

Daisy… ‘It’s wonderful… A beautiful photo of you’

Freddie… ‘Well he thinks he has a sense of humour… I don’t think I’m laughing quite… No we have ways and means darlings… It’s a very nice evening, very nice atmosphere. I just want to say to you every day here is like Christmas. It’s quite disappointing when your Christmas becomes a sham dears, I don’t understand it, this need, this absolute need. You know, I was wealthy as you know and I could buy anything I wanted but there were times dears when I had no money… I was hungry for fame and you see I had this voice, I wanted to use this voice… riches are not all they’re quite cracked up to be dears. This is a jolly time but feel jolly from within. Can I suggest something and I shall test you… In each of your homes I want you to relax and be content and I think you will probably have a wonderful day because you are getting your priorities right darlings. Just by relaxing and being happy and contented. You know I’m not so stupid that I don’t know people like to have some objects and a few bob in the bank makes life a lot easier. I’m not so stupid that I don’t realise this but look around and count your blessings darlings and I think this will help you have a happy day and while you’re thinking about others in the world send some love to them so that we can use that love that you are sending to them so that we can help them. I’m sorry if I’m being very serious; I just needed to talk with you. It’s lovely to hear from me I know, I have to agree with you yes. Anyway I wish to you all peace, contentment with love. I hope that you have a very happy, happy time. I look forward to visiting you’

Daisy… ‘Do pop in during our celebrations’

Freddie… ‘Invited or not’

Travis… ‘You’re invited’

Daisy… ‘You’re all invited’

Travis… ‘What drinks do you want?’

Freddie… ‘Well I don’t touch it nowadays, I’m a shining star now, yes a little diamond… I’m joking, don’t worry darlings. We’re doing so well, so very well. I’m very pleased with the way things are going and I would like to say to you we have been friends for so long that I wish you all best of the season and that you and I will meet often and be aware of one another and we can have a jolly old time. We shall have a jolly old shin dig darlings, yes. I find this terribly interesting you know. It may seem trivial to you at the moment but you know I’m dead and I’m talking to you’

Daisy… ‘It’s wonderful’

Freddie… ‘Yes it is wonderful darlings, it is so, so wonderful and it is so reassuring don’t you think? It’s terribly reassuring when you’re on your death bed I can assure you, yes, I’m not being a miserable old sod you know I’m just stating a fact but we’re doing very well. Can you tell that the voice is very strong?’

Nick… ‘It’s getting stronger’

Freddie… ‘Yes, yes I have really made an effort with her and she’s doing very well, silly old tart.

Daisy… ‘Are you using an independent voice box?’

Freddie… ‘No, just trance, but it’s very deep, very deep. I think you can hear the difference. You see you have to gently lead her along the path before you make her lie down… Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful to speak with you. Wonderful to be working with you all for we have much work to do in the future. Anyway I have to go because we have her in a grip and it’s hurting… Happy, happy, happy Christmas time to all of you. I wish you all the love and the light in the world, au revoir’

All… ‘Au revoir Freddie’

After a few tunes Tob came through…

Tob… ‘Do well, do good, yes, I cannot say to you how to live your life, I can only tell you that you have to think of your attitude to all people. That is the question and the answer is so simple… When there is light in your world it is wonderful to see and experience the light that comes from your world… It is our wish that we carry on work with you in the future and it is our wish to thank you for your time that you have spent and given to us. I have stressed to you many times over the time that we have been together how important it is to us that you give us your time and your love… We miss other friends here tonight but no matter… We are one no matter how far the space we are one’

Daisy… ‘Tob, can you please join in giving Wendy some healing. She used to sit with us if you remember’

Tob… ‘I know of course… All that has to be done has been done, no more no less, we understand we see further… Is good that you have these thoughts, is good that you look to other people and see the pain and the need. I am not trying to say to you that you have to be 100% nice all the time… too difficult… but you can only try because you are human. You can try and you have to try because you are human, yes, that is the answer to it all, yes it is very important… can you hear the direct voice? That is our Christmas present’

Daisy… ‘Thankyou, well done, we can hear the difference’

The voice sounded different and as if coming forward from Joan but remained in the cabinet.

Tob… ‘We are one, just one, it is so beautiful this thing we share, very beautiful, very beautiful… I have to go now for we do not have the energy that we had… I give my love and I hope that you have happy days over your holidays and I hope to speak to you soon, au revoir’

All… ‘Thank you, au revoir, Merry Christmas’