Mercury Circle 24/03/2004

We’d had Sparrow come through to sing happy birthday as it was my birthday the following day, then after a bit of a struggle, a new communicator came through…

‘Love… love and the source of love. The source of love is within you…
Your attitude affects the whole prospect of your life. Every time you have a problem in your life, change your attitude towards the problem and then see what you can do. If you do not have a very good attitude you cannot handle complications in your life for you and no one else is responsible. You cannot say that person is not kind to me so I am hurt a little. That is their problem not your problem. There are many who blame other people for the indifference they have in their lives but you are the master of yourselves, no one else.
I think you can do experiment with yourselves. Test how your attitude is to whatever problem comes. See if you feel at ease. See if you are more contented. See if you have not a problem. I think that you will see that I am right. It will help you a great deal. It will also help the people around you with light and happiness and you will have wonderful feeling that you are helpful to others. For you must never read a book by it’s cover as you people say because there are many pages in that book and there are many stories.
I think that if you look for the attitude and did the little experiment you will feel yourselves feeling less anxious and you all know that anxiety leads to stress’

Caroline… ‘That’s absolutely true’

‘Yes of course it is. You see we have lived and we watch and you know good attitude stops any bad atmospheres. So please try and you will feel more at ease and less unease and as you have been told before unease leads to disease… You have heard that before haven’t you?’

All… ‘Yes’

‘Wise words… anyway I think I have to go now, I have had such a good time. We were getting our lines crossed but I think we are working it out now. We really are missing the little lady (Les was away this week) but we have to make do with what we have and have good attitude about it…
Goodbye dear people’

All… ‘Goodbye, thank you’

After a few songs it got very cold and another new communicator came though…

‘A big house where we can all live… (these were the words from an Elton John song we were singing along to) In my father’s house there are many mansions and in many mansions there are many people and each mansion is for people who are of a like disposition and a like attitude and so you mix with the people who make you feel comfortable. People who will help you on your pathway to higher and more wondrous things for you to experience.
In my father’s house there are many slums where the debauched, the cheats and the people who have done the foulest deeds live. In my father’s house there are mansions where people live who have led a more loving and giving life and have worked their lives through service to others. These people will visit the slums and show them the road to reason. For what is the point of sitting in the dark when there are many lights ahead and all things are illuminated so that you can see clearly.
You people come over here, many different people, and our work is to enable every soul to reach the light. In my father’s house there are many people in a mansion who are ready to heal, who are ready to love no matter how you have behaved because all is done in light and love. All is giving, all is receiving one another in a glowing mansion… goodbye’

After that Freddie came through for a chat…

Freddie… ‘Now it’s the comedy act… anyway I’m not slumming it. I thought I’d tell you that because I know my reputation goes before me. I’m a good boy now and I’m still having fun.
Anyway dears I do think you are very lucky to be listening to these people. We listen to them you see dears and we learn such a lot and you know it gives you a lovely warm feeling inside because you know you do mix with people who are on the same wavelength as yourself. And you know what it is like when you meet someone and you are instantly attracted and feel at ease with them. Well that’s what it’s like for us.
I’m going to go now. I haven’t had much of a part in this show so I’m going to have a word with the boss. Tell him I’m not happy dear so what are you going to do about it…’

Caroline… ‘Can you tell us who those people were?’

Freddie… ‘They come from the souls dear, they’re quite high up. I’m not saying that they’re all important and special but they are very learned. I think learned is a better word than saying they are high up. Yes they certainly know what they are talking about as far as we are concerned’

Caroline… ‘When they talk about mansions do they mean dimensions?’

Freddie… ‘Yes… for we all have our little homes if we want them and you know you could have a mansion if you deserve it, you get what is due to you. It’s not like earth where things come to you in so many different ways. Over here you get what is due to you and what you deserve and you know there are some awful places I have been told. I haven’t been, I haven’t the courage to go’

Caroline… ‘That would be for very bad people wouldn’t it?’

Freddie… ‘No not bad people, bad actions. Nobody is bad it’s their actions that are bad. Within each one of us there is a little light and it can grow brighter and brighter until you are absolutely glowing. And they will sometimes have to earn their way to the light. They stay where they are until they realise no one is given up on… no one’

Caroline… ‘Even Hitler and people like that?’

Freddie… ‘Oh yes, there are many things inside a person that are worthwhile. There are many people who come and speak to you who have not done what they could have done in their lifetimes. You know you have done wrong at some stage in your life but you know you are not a bad person it’s just different levels dear’

Nick… ‘What do they have to do to put right their wrongs and progress?’

Freddie… ‘They have to face the people they have wronged’

Caroline… ‘Even if they are not on your side’

Freddie… ‘Oh they wait till they come over but they feel what they have done. They feel the pain that they have created and sometimes they think ‘so what’ but there is always someone there to encourage them to look at what has happened to them and where they can actually go and you know darlings as soon as they start seeing the light they have that little glow of love within them and you see it makes them want to improve and explore and you know then they begin to realise it’s so much nicer in the light and the colours than it is in the grey and dark. You get what you deserve but no man is lost darling… You know you’re going to turn me into a saint… if my friends could see me now.
But I knew a lot of these things when I was on your side. I wasn’t ignorant of the things that we talk about and the things we experience. I was interested but you see I have another gift which I followed, yes, anyway I hope I haven’t distressed you darlings’

Caroline… ‘Oh no, I don’t think you have told us anything we didn’t know it’s just…’

Freddie… ‘It’s the cold facts of the daylight I suppose’

Caroline… ‘It’s just when they talked about the slums I was a bit shocked… that’s like hell I suppose’

Freddie… ‘Well there is only hell that you have created for yourselves. You know there’s ‘My father’s house has many mansions’ and there’s also ‘Two wrongs don’t make a right’ and one that is very important to the old tart’s mother, ‘Do unto others as one would do unto oneself’ not a bad motto to follow…
Anyway darlings you are not going to the slums, if you were I wouldn’t be the right person to be speaking with you now, we’re all airy fairy where I am darlings’

Travis… ‘I’ll be airy’

Freddie… ‘You could be what I want you to be dear, are you sure I couldn’t persuade you? Don’t get cocky with me Neddie… Anyway wonderful to be around, you see I got a bit of the show after all. I think my complaints were heard. I do adore speaking with you, I adore each and every one of you, I love each and every one of you in my own way so you’re very safe Neddie, don’t you worry your little head about a thing darling because they are holding me back. Au revoir my very, very, very best friendly darlings’

All… ‘Au revoir Freddie’

Tob came through to close the evening…

Tob… ‘I thank you, I congratulate you all on the love in this place tonight. We thank you for your kind hearts and your love for as you heard there are many souls who have no kindness or love. The love here tonight is tangible. We are lucky people, don’t give up on anyone. I don’t say to you that you mix with people who can hurt or harm you, but it will help us in our work if you can have a kind thought to that person then it builds the love and it builds an energy so we can help the people. I give you my love, I give you my respect, I give you my heart for I love you, every individual with the complexities and the idiosyncrasies that they have in their lives. You are all individuals but you are good individuals, you shine your love to one another and to the world and to this we are in your dept. Again I give you my love and until we come and meet one another again I say to you au revoir dear, dear friends…’

All… ‘Au revoir Tob, thank you’