Mercury Circle 17/08/2004

Joan had the beginnings of a cold but decided she was well enough to sit and both Les and Travis had to work so it was just Caroline, Daisy and Nick sitting for Joan this week.
Tob came through for his usual greeting saying we were few in number but big in heart then we heard some direct voice developments in the cabinet.
Later Freddie came through speaking quieter than normal.

Nick… ‘Are you struggling to speak this evening?’

Freddie… ‘Yes’

Nick… ‘Is it the lack of sitters here?’

Freddie… ‘Yes, in a nutshell’

Daisy… ‘How are you Freddie?’

Freddie… ‘I’m very well darling, very well’

Daisy… ‘Freddie we’ve got the Olympics on at the moment in Athens, I was just wondering if you’d like to sit with me and watch the male swimming team!!!’

Freddie… ‘Is there any answer to that dear? I could go there if I wanted so that’s one up on you darlings…
We’re missing a few, however it’s still been worthwhile. I was listening to your conversation earlier about the circle that had been sitting for ten years and got absolutely nothing. I don’t know if they are dedicated or stupid…
I suppose it’s dedication, there are many things happening, when a person says I’ve been sitting for ten years and absolutely nothing has happened, that energy is being taken and used for some reason so it’s not in vain. So you know they are unaware that their energy is being used’

Nick… ‘I suppose they’re all there for a reason’

Freddie… ‘Yes so it’s dedication not stupidity. It’s just that they are so aware of our world, they would like to make contact, but on having said that if you are sat in a circle and you’re with people who have the same views wanting to contact us then it is causing a link, or creating I should say, a link in the circle for friendship so I say good on them.
Anyway I’m going to leave you dears, I’m very happy as always to have a chat and a natter with you. We are working very well to achieve what we have planned, I have to go now, I’m going to Athens!!!’

Daisy… ‘I’d like to come with you’

Freddie… ‘No competition if you’ll excuse the pun… Au revoir darlings’

All… ‘Au revoir Freddie’

A few minutes later Tob came through…

All… ‘Hello Tob’

Tob… ‘Tob transmitting from spirit… I go au revoir… bring woman to’

Nick… ‘Bring woman back?’

Tob… ‘Bring woman’

Daisy… ‘Everything okay?’

Tob… ‘Yes she no well… woman back au revoir’

Nick called Joan back.
Her cold had got worse and her nose was dripping…