Mercury Circle 21/09/2004

The energies seemed particularly strong this week.
Caroline was seeing a lot of colour in the room then Sparrow came through…

Sparrow… ‘Purple, purple’

Caroline confirmed she could see purple.

Sparrow… ‘It’s me, it’s me…’

Nick… ‘It’s you making the colours is it?’

Sparrow… ‘Purple, purple…’

Caroline’s whole vision was now purple.

Sparrow… ‘Green, green, green… silver’

Caroline could now see green and a whitish colour.

Sparrow… ‘Green, green, silver… blue’

Caroline now saw blue and said it also looked like silver.

Sparrow… ‘It is silver… silver… music’

We turned up the music and after a couple of tunes another communicator came through so we turned it down again.

Comm… ‘Pretty, pretty very pretty’ (referring to the music we had just been playing)

Les… ‘Yes it’s lovely isn’t it’

Comm… ‘Very pretty yes… the gift of love, love of music, to love music that is pretty you must also love what is not pretty… fairy tales tell much… there is always truth in fairy stories… it always is good and evil. In life there is good and there is evil for we are in a world made up of fairy stories… I have a friend here who is a good friend of yours. I have my friend telling me that he has spoken to you before. He has said that no person is evil it is only the deeds that they do… do you know whom I am speaking? Do you know who has spoken to you on many occasions?’

Caroline… ‘Is it William?’

Comm… ‘His name is Magnus and he wishes to send to you his best regards and he is overseeing your work because he is interested and is very happy with what you are doing. There may not appear to be a lot happening in a physical sense but you must realise that there has to be a blending of minds and blending of energies. I know you have been told this many times but it is very important and I needed to tell you that your friend had come, wishing to make himself known to you’

Nick… ‘Can you send him our love’

Comm… ‘Of course, of course… he also sends his to you and he would like me to say to you it isn’t so far removed from when he worked with his link. He knows the ideas behind your work and he just wants to give you some encouragement and to say that it is a privilege to be able to make himself known to you… now I have to go… thank you very much… (faded out)

Then Freddie joined us…

Freddie… ‘Hello dears’

Nick… ‘An interesting evening’

Freddie… ‘Yes… I was thinking of making an apology to you dear… something to do with bottoms… enough said I think… that’s me off the shelf. Well it’s wonderful to be here again… any questions?’

Caroline… ‘Can you tell me who was telling me about the colours?’

Freddie… ‘It was our little friend Sparrow making a slightly different approach dears. You might find a difference in the voices as we go along… Yes it was your little friend Sparrow, rather a nice little fellow but he’s a big boy now… don’t get me going…’

Caroline… ‘Was he saying that he was making the colour?’

Freddie… ‘He was sending energies out and he was aware of the colours that were taking place. He was creating this for you. It’s called spirit light. Do you understand?’

Nick… ‘Why is it Caroline can see it and we can’t?’

Freddie… ‘Because she has a gift of colour healing and we are trying to convince her… but you all do see us you see because we are floating around, there’s ectoplasm everywhere…’

Caroline… ‘Yes I saw a lot of the purple but just a bit of the green and blue but I did actually see it’

Freddie… ‘I think he wanted you to be aware that he was aware of this colour. I think that’s what he got quite excited about. Then he thought he’d be clever which he was, yes, you cannot deny that. He should get sent to the back of the queue now for being too posh and clever… any questions dears?’

Nick… ‘When you come through to speak with us is it just part of you or the whole of you?’

Freddie… ‘Well when it is trance work it is just the mind… dropping mind to mind. Sometimes we are using a physical approach but now it is mind to mind. It’s a case of making her realise that each word comes from me and not from her… Have I answered your question the way you wanted it answered? Is it making sense to you?’

Nick… ‘Sort of yes’

Freddie… ‘It’s mind to mind for trance work for we are using our minds to occupy and take the mind into, how can I say, into her aura, it’s putting her, closing her down, and her allowing us to close the mind down then we drop our words in, our thoughts and then she repeats them’

Caroline… ‘So she’s making space in her mind for you to come through’

Freddie… ‘Yes, yes she allows us to control it’

Caroline… ‘Do her thoughts sometimes get in the way?’

Freddie… ‘Yes but not so much now dear. In the beginning we really had to struggle but of course you see she thought… she knew she had a certain amount of ability and when she was faced with it she found that she was too aware of what was happening and she didn’t like it’

Nick… ‘Would you get less interference if you were using the independent voice?’

Freddie… ‘Oh yes, she couldn’t do a thing about me then… sometimes darlings I do use the independent voice… I must say the atmosphere your music has created has been pretty good’

Nick… ‘We’re letting the link choose the tunes from now on’

(Last week I had chosen the music which didn’t go down very well, the atmosphere had gone flat and Joan came back momentarily then Tob had come through and asked us to change the tape!)

Freddie… ‘I should think so… you see darling we assist with it, always have done… We couldn’t quite break your machine though, very difficult. You see we can’t make you obey us, we’re not allowed, not only are we not allowed it doesn’t come into the equation... Anything else dears? Oh do speak to Freddie’

Caroline… ‘Is there anything you can do to help these hostages that have been caught in Iraq and are just about to be be-headed?’

Freddie… ‘Really… there have been so many prayers coming over and the prayers are being used and we are doing the best we can but I can only say… alas’

Caroline… ‘But it’s very difficult to understand that these terrorists are not evil’

Freddie… ‘It is the actions that are evil, I think you have just been told that, but you see what they have been taught from others is a religion until they become fanatical so they think deep inside that they are right. How can you tell someone who is so fanatically right that they are wrong. You must realise darlings it’s a different culture, a different way of viewing life and they resort to these things to put their point and they think that if they have been good people, these hostages, they haven’t anything to worry about because they are going to paradise, and yes they are darlings but in a slightly different way… It is wrong, it is so wrong but we cannot manipulate another’s mind and it is an evil act and when these evil acts are committed and they come to our side they have to learn and you see they gradually begin to see the light and the errors of their ways so you see he is not or she is not completely evil, there is good in everyone even though the things that they do are quite beyond ones thoughts of ever being able to perform such a task… Have I answered that okay for you dear?’

Caroline… ‘Yes’

Freddie… ‘Or are you still…’

Caroline… ‘I’m just angry’

Freddie… ‘Yes well that is not a bad thing, you see, because you are making your thoughts and your ideas and the more people who are angry with this way of living, thinking and behaving, it is building an energy for us on our side so we can help to deal with it but I’m afraid darling you will find where there is religion, where there are different cultures who have different views of your world, they think they are doing the right thing…’

Caroline… ‘I hope it doesn’t come over to you as a negative vibration’

Freddie… ‘No, not if it is anger for something that you believe in very strongly. If you were passive and unfeeling that would be of no help but your anger is because of your spirituality. It’s because you know what they are doing is wrong and at the moment maybe I cannot do anything but you can dear… You can send thoughts to us and you can talk to us. Just talk to us and the energies that are being sent with these thoughts we take and we use them and we are doing the best we can. We cannot control individuals and you see dears they have people over our side who also believe what they are doing is right. It is what they have been taught. You have many people in the world who think what we are doing is evil… do not raise the dead… well? You see it is not so much ignorance but the lack of knowledge. I can’t even say it’s a lack of understanding for it can only be a lack of knowledge that everyone chooses to live and behave and act as they do. Everyone has a right to their opinions but sometimes the opinions and sometimes the actions aren’t good and so these thoughts and the anger you are giving, these energies we use to help the people who are committing these acts to begin to understand that they are wrong. But you know darlings wars are happening and it is a very sorry sad state of affairs but until man understands that it is everyone’s Earth and everyone has the right to live freely it will carry on, but those who say what can we do? …you can do much. You can make a difference. I think we have all been taught and told many times that the power of the mind and the power of thoughts are very strong and are used. I hope you understand my disjointed way of trying to explain this’

All… ‘Yes, thank you’

Freddie… ‘But it is what I would call a normal human’s view of the situation and the small amount of knowledge that I have gained over here… that is the way I understand it’

Travis… ‘Have you been to Las Vegas Freddie to see your show?’

Freddie… ‘No dear, I visited London of course because I was interested, because my friends were involved in the beginning and I do like to keep a lookout to see what they are up to. Old Jo-Jo went along, yes very good… Anything else dears?’

Les… ‘I keep drifting off’

Freddie… ‘Oh drift my way dear’

Les… ‘No I’m going the other way Freddie, I’m sorry’

Freddie… ‘Oh darling I’m hurt to the quick, oh…’

Les… ‘I can hear what you say but I’m going in and out of this weird consciousness’

Freddie… ‘It’s a passion for me isn’t it dear, yes I thought I might suggest that… Anyway I think I’ve probably done my bit. I do hate leaving, I do enjoy speaking with you. We get very excited, I get very excited, very impatient, not so much impatient anymore because time doesn’t mean anything but I do look forward to the time I can come round and about and mix with you’

Caroline… ‘When do you think that will be?’

Freddie… ‘I cannot say to you dear but you know all the noises and the movements, they’re all coming together. I hope you’ve noticed we don’t waste nearly as much time chatting to you because you know you are all well aware why we are here what we are doing and you all want to be touched up don’t you… Let’s face it, let us just face it darlings, don’t fool anyone do we Neddie?’

Travis… ‘I was waiting for you to come back down to earth’

Freddie… ‘Grin and bear it dears… We seek perfection. We not only seek perfection we’re looking bloody hard for it. It’s taking a long time… Yes I know I can slip it in now and again. Oh it’s quite fun’

Caroline… ‘Have you heard about the Scole experiment?’

Freddie… ‘Yes’

Caroline… ‘What are your views on it?’

Freddie… ‘Well… it… there… err musing dear’

Caroline… ‘I’m sorry?’

Freddie… ‘I’m thinking… triumphant and ripping up… You know there are so many planets and solar systems and different kinds of energies that they happened to pick on one… but again… where is the soul, where is the love, where is the proof that we’re all living here where as they didn’t say these things. They had some individuals who were allowed in and they would come in but it was their own kind of energy which I believe quite blew up in the end. They were interfering. You see I can’t begin to explain to you the huge universe and the solar system and so forth but they were relying on that kind of energy where as our energy is by producing the ectoplasm… So they didn’t have ectoplasm they had a type of solar energy which I can’t begin to explain to you’

Nick… ‘Is the ectoplasm you use now the same as the ectoplasm used 150 years ago?’

Freddie… ‘Yes’

Nick… ‘It hasn’t developed over the years?’

Freddie… ‘Well what’s happening now is we are trying to keep the links more aware’

Nick… ‘Are you?’

Freddie… ‘Yes it’s a safer procedure’

Nick… ‘Is that why our link doesn’t go completely out of it?’

Freddie… ‘Yes… so have I made myself understood?’

Caroline… ‘Sort of, so the Scole experiment is more physical than spiritual?’

Freddie… ‘It is an energy. It is an energy from our world and we take your energies that enable us to use the link who has an abundance of ectoplasm and because they have an abundance of ectoplasm we can manipulate and develop that until we are solid beings and able to speak and touch you… where as the solar energies, they have the ability to do tricks and that isn’t our way’

Caroline… ‘So where do the solar energies…’

Freddie… ‘…from the atmosphere. There are sort of radioactive waves aren’t there dear… Have I explained it to you because I’ve got somebody in the other ear trying to explain to me’

Caroline… ‘It’s such a big subject; it’s quite difficult to comprehend the differences’

Freddie… ‘Well the ectoplasm is… when you have a link they have an abundance of ectoplasm. They have this ectoplasm which we can use, we can manipulate with our energies and your energies and we take energies from each and every one of you and with our energies and the link’s ability we can manifest and we can speak to you with the help of these energies… The solar energy is an energy where they can do tricks, they can perform wondrous things with lights but there’s no thought there dear but you have those on our side who are interested in that kind of energy so they work in that way but they have attracted other beings and so it wasn’t a good idea to carry on you see?’

Nick… ‘What beings from other planets?’

Freddie… ‘Well we can’t go into that dear, I mean… There are fairies as you know and I know dear… fairies and fairies if you’ll excuse me, there are all kinds of things you are not aware of, that I am not aware of, so I have tried to explain to you in the best way that I possibly can with the help of some friends over here and they are saying it’s a very different kind of energy’

Caroline… ‘When you call it solar energy that suggests the sun?’

Freddie… ‘And all of the whole system’

Caroline… ‘The solar system, oh I see’

Freddie… ‘Yes’

Caroline… ‘I was thinking of taking the book and reading it on holiday, do you think I should?’

Freddie… ‘Why not? You can only learn from it and to be learning is a good thing… everyone to their own thing isn’t that right Neddie… anyway I think I’d better go you know I feel that my mind has been stretched’

Travis… ‘Multi-talented’

Freddie… ‘Don’t you be so cocky dear, you hold your horse, hobble nobble… now you got me talking rubbish dear… I’ve got to go and face all my friends now, can you imagine the embarrassment?’

Les… ‘We were very excited to learn that Magnus was in the background tonight’

Freddie… ‘You know when Jo-Jo first found out I was working with her it was because I actually went and watched Magnus working… It was Magnus who first told her that yes he will work with you and so we are familiar with one another. Not too familiar of course but we are familiar with one another and he has great interest. You see you became his friends and he has an interest in you and how you are developing and he still visits you all in your homes. He became very fond of you all and remembers… he keeps claiming he was a miserable soul when he was on the earth and that he feels it really is a big duty of his to help guide other people to be instructed in a general way… I suppose he’s trying to clear a path for you all’

Caroline… ‘So what was it that attracted you to the link Freddie?’

Freddie… ‘Well… I have an affinity, the humour, the love of spirit, the understanding of spirit and I looked around and I was very attracted to her. I liked the way she thought about spirit and acted accordingly. I was reminded of myself in many ways… extreme behaviour… and also there is an understanding of humanity which she finds very funny. How can I begin to explain to you… I’ve seen this woman with a gift, I rather like her outlook and her way of thinking so I thought I’ll go with that one’

Caroline… ‘And she liked your music’

Freddie… ‘Yes… she liked me; we have much in common, problems with teeth, like shopping, skinny legs… that makes us very compatible’

Caroline… ‘You haven’t got problems with teeth now Freddie?’

Freddie… ‘Yes, part of me’

Caroline… ‘I didn’t think you had those sort of problems over there’

Freddie… ‘I don’t ever want to be absolutely perfect so one part isn’t bad… Oh I’m such a funny man… Who wants to be a fairy when they’re 40… I’ve got to go, I’m becoming hysterical!... Oh I do like speaking with all of you, I do, I do… I may have had this image of being unapproachable big sort of guy but I’m very normal, normal as a person can be and I was so very happy… I’m losing my strength…

All… ‘You’ve done very well’

Freddie… ‘It’s been quite exciting. I’ve no regrets for I was just being me. Obviously if I hurt people then I am sorry but the character that ended up over here was very much alive and still is darlings and that is why I come and speak to you… but I am attracted to all of you. You have been hand-picked. You have got all your bums on the right seats… got it in again… anyway I have to go darlings, same place, same time next time, au revoir darlings…’

All… ‘Au revoir Freddie’

Sparrow… ‘Purple, purple, red, purple’

Tob… ‘No time to speak… hero…

Nick… ‘He took all the energy did he?’

Tob… ‘Yes… very interesting, we are one group, we happy to speak to you for we can no talk of some things that are beyond our comprehension. Yes we not know everything. We know that you are our friends and when you ask if we can help or that we can explain to you then we can try… We don’t know everything but we have people who have more knowledge than we have… energy go, the time has come that we have to say au revoir and we give you as we always do our love and affection and we love you to be our friends… au revoir’

All… ‘Au revoir Tob’