Mercury Circle 07/09/2004

This week we had a very lengthy trance communication from Freddie but before that and after some lip-smacking and other noises from the cabinet a short communication from an unnamed friend…

‘Ace of spades, Ace of spades, yes, demand of yourselves, candle lit honesty… All of you must not cheat yourselves. If you deal with your every moment and be honest that will put you on the way to living… If you try to plaster over the cracks and replay former mistakes you have not travelled sufficiently for as you travel through your lives, if you deny to yourselves that some of your practices are wrong then you are not travelling so very far for you will have many replays. Sometimes when you have a complete understanding with yourselves you may not like what you see but if you cannot face it at that moment in time there will be other moments in time when it will reoccur and it will reoccur and hence you are going nowhere. I give this information to you in love and in friendship for there is only one road that is good for you. There are many tracks and byways where you can ignore yourself. You achieve nothing if you use them and you do not create a good energy on the Earth. We wish you to create a good energy on the Earth for it will always be needed. I cannot say to you that now is worse than ever before for that is not true… I thank you for your attention. I hope that I can return to speak. I wish to speak to you in plain, honest and truthful words and to become aware of one another in strict honesty just as you have to be honest with yourselves…’  

After that Freddie came through…

All… ‘Hello Freddie’

Freddie… ‘Hello dears, happy to be here’

All… ‘Good to have you here’

Freddie… ‘Thank you dears, we really are becoming quite good friends, I feel like we could become quite familiar with one another don’t you… Would you like to be familiar with me Neddie?’

Travis… ‘I was waiting for that one!!! …wishing you a belated happy birthday’

Freddie… ‘Well that was the earth birthday’

Travis… ‘We still remember you’

Freddie… ‘Well I know that… I made damn sure of that dear’

Caroline… ‘It’s been a terrible week for people coming over to your side’
 (Beslan school massacre, Russia)

Freddie… ‘It is a very ugly world dear, how can you do it to one another, how can it happen, we do what we can… we can’t rule you. You see dear this is why we come through and speak with you like this because it just makes life more understandable, don’t you agree?’

All… ‘Yes’

Freddie… ‘I think it’s made life easier for all of you people knowing that it’s not all in vain. You know if you do have trials and tribulations I know it isn’t easy dears, it isn’t easy. I do understand the anger but don’t become bitter. That is not a good thing…
Anyway I don’t want to become morbid but you know you are over here and you can feel the vibrations, you hear the news and you know darlings it isn’t just what’s on television, these things are happening all over and it has to be a troubled mind don’t you think? Yes I really can’t begin to explain why these people are doing these things to one another. As you know darlings I ain’t no saint but I was never cruel. Sometimes I was rather unkind but I hope to God I was never cruel’

Caroline… ‘Are there friends and families around when we have our meetings?’

Freddie… ‘Yes dear they all come’

Caroline… ‘Do you know them?’

Freddie… ‘Yes dear’

Caroline… ‘My mother-in-law came over to your side last Thursday’

Freddie… ‘Too soon dear for me to know’

Caroline… ‘I just wondered if friends and family of mine would have been able to help her?’

Freddie… ‘Of course dear, life goes on as you know and we on our side know that we’re getting a new customer so we prepare for the customer coming to do the very best we can, to make them not feel uncomfortable and you know we succeed because we are living in a loving atmosphere…
No don’t worry dear all is taken care of and met with affection and understanding and you know dear sometimes when you are on the side-lines it can be so funny trying to explain to someone you are dead dear it can be so funny the expressions and some of the words are quite beautiful but you soon settle down and you know if you’ve not been very keen on someone over here you can steer clear of them if you want to. You’re not forced into anything. Don’t you worry darling all is well and you know sometimes you are feeling so ill on the earth you are glad to let go.
I was glad to let go. It’s a happy release. You know when you’re feeling slightly under the weather you lack interest in things.
I’m doing quite well I think. We’re just using ordinary trance…’

Nick… ‘Is that because we’re not all here’

Freddie… ‘No it’s because we’ve been doing other things and we didn’t quite build up the energy’

Nick… ‘What sort of things have you been doing tonight?’

Freddie… ‘Well we whisked the eggs and then we shook the flour in and we had to grease the cake tin… you asked for it didn’t you dear and you got it!!!’

Caroline… ‘Then you tossed the pan cake’

Freddie… ‘It wasn’t a pan cake it was a fruit cake darling… I really prefer fairy cakes…
No what we’ve been doing dear are things that you probably think are simple and unoriginal but we were measuring out the energies and the process that we have to use. They are beyond me. A little bit mathematical… I tickle the ivories and use the paint brush now and again but I’m no mathematician. We have been organising ourselves as it were.
Anything else dears? Anyone wanting a chat with me? Wasn’t that wonderful music, Amazing Grace. That darlings is a gift. That is a wonderful gift but as I have said to you there are many people with these gifts and they don’t always get the opportunity to use them. It was quite wonderful. I hope you do play it again. I think maybe you could sort out a few things like that you know’

Travis… ‘Have you a favourite?’

Freddie… ‘There are many, many things that I like dear’

Travis… ‘Not ‘My Ding-a-ling’’

Freddie… ‘Oh will you be quiet Neddie!!!’

Nick… ‘Is that sort of music preferable to the faster beat music?’

Freddie... ‘Not all the time’

Nick… ‘So it’s better to have a mixture?’

Freddie… ‘Yes, now I know you don’t like repetition but sometimes it is necessary. Sometimes it would be a good thing to repeat again’

Nick… ‘What play the same tape each week?’

Freddie.. ‘Yes, sometimes, not all the time and not your music please… I don’t want to hurt you but it’s awful!!!... No darling, you haven’t any sense of humour…’

Nick… ‘Oh I have’

Freddie… ‘Where is it then? I come all this way to talk to you and you’re letting it go over your head… it’s alright darlings sometimes I can be stroppy when I’m not appreciated you see… no darling I love your music. Some of it is very well chosen, some of it isn’t but the same applies to the old tart’s music. Anyway I’m not complaining it does the job and I think if you have a jolly evening then it all adds to the atmosphere and the energy’

Nick… ‘When we’re playing music and we hear noises in the cabinet is it best to turn the music off straight away or leave it for a while?’

Freddie... ‘I think we will let you know when we want to be heard’

Nick… ‘So we’ll wait for definite words?’

Freddie… ‘Yes… anything else dears?’

Travis… ‘We’ve left Daisy’s chair out. Does that help when there’s one missing or is it irrelevant?’

Freddie… ‘It doesn’t matter dear… don’t become superstitious. It’s better when you’re all here but it isn’t always possible, you know, we do know you do the best you can. We understand that. We understand you have to get into your cars after a busy day, all sorts of things can make it difficult’

Caroline… ‘Can I ask, when all these Russian people come over to you do they go where other Russian people are? Do you have countries on your side?’

Freddie… ‘Yes dear, to begin with because they are met by like-minded people of their own culture and of course you see they have been through horror so they have to be met in a particular kind of atmosphere and there’s an energy created to make it so that they feel quite joyful and relieved. So you see there’s an area where these people are landing as it were or arriving so that we can make them feel quite safe and not to be afraid and slowly it will dawn on them what has happened and some are very sad and take a while to settle down. The children will miss their parents but there are many here who are willing to step in to that void and to look after them, and there are many other children here and they can say look it has happened to me and someday my parents will come and stay with me and until then let’s be happy, let us learn… The children as you know I can take them or leave them but they’re really quite lovely to see, they can be little monsters let’s not pretend… When they are here they are honest you see in the atmosphere and the care that they are living with and under… So the people who come here initially will be tended with kid gloves…’

Caroline… ‘So when one of your friends comes over are you there to help them?’

Freddie… ‘Yes’

Caroline… ‘But not strangers?’

Freddie… ‘Only if I can be of assistance... Some people don’t have anyone, or they may have an aids case or drugs case coming over here and really being alone in the world those of us who have had these diseases we understand it so we can say hello’

Caroline… ‘I suppose it’s a bit of a shock to see you… I mean a lovely surprise’

Freddie… ‘Oh… well no dear, you see because again there is a calm and I’m not important. I am just a person saying look I know how you feel, I’ve been there, I’ve done that and this is how it is, you’ve got no more problems here, come and meet some people who can help you and that’s the way it happens. It isn’t a magic place really. You know we do get the dross over who create merry hell but you go to where you need to be. We guide and help you, not every inch of the way dears, you have so much made on the earth but you soon learn and are aware of what you really are, and you see there will be teachers who come forward, they will speak to you and try to give you an understanding of what you can gain and how you can feel and really you know, you don’t have to think about yourself too much, think more of others. To be self-engrossed is quite a miserable thing. I don’t want to put a dampener on it darlings but sometimes it’s quite nice to speak with one another on what’s what, the ways and wherefores, you know I can be a bounder but I have been over here and learned and I just really want to try to explain to you the way it works you know but I have met old friends and it is like old times we get into a party mood we still have so many things to say but you find you speak less and less of the times spent on earth as your interests here grow and become more, and it’s building a new life, and you see we have access to people who were writers or performers or musicians and we have access to these people, we can see them and listen to them and learn from them but they are not special people, none of us are special’

Caroline… ‘You don’t have the wild parties that you had on earth?’

Freddie… ‘Oh good god yes… oh yes if I wanted a line of coke I would have a line of coke but it just doesn’t have the same effect here… A bit annoying but on having said that it just shows that I have progressed. We can have fun without those things. There are many things here. There are funny things that happen because people are people. We do not change so much. We have a sense of humour, many people have a sense of humour and they also have a purpose they have interests which is quite wonderful. You see you can become quite fulfilled here. You can maybe think I was fulfilled in my music but I think you have probably noticed towards the end I began to veer more towards opera so you see dears I had an interest in that and I have been able to further that here and I have been able to meet the most interesting people who can further my knowledge’

Caroline… ‘Can you meet people like Mozart?’

Freddie… ‘Oh yes’

Nick… ‘How would you go about finding somebody like that?’

Freddie… ‘You send your thoughts out, you maybe ask your teacher, but you know it can’t be done just out of curiosity, you have to have a genuine interest and a genuine wanting of the knowledge. You are able to attend talks and there are places where there are questions and answers you see we do have access to these people but we also have to allow them their privacy just as we have young musicians who admire my music they want to speak and meet with me and it is purely because of my music so I can give a little talk on what made me tick… and also you see dear I am aware of the music on the earth and so I can give a little inspiration… yes I still have my fame, I’m still known but you see that doesn’t matter it’s the knowledge I can impart’

Nick… ‘You mentioned earlier your teacher, is that something everybody has?’

Freddie… ‘Oh yes’

Nick… ‘What a personal teacher?’

Freddie… ‘Yes you have someone attached to you and they… I suppose they direct you in the right direction’

Nick… ‘Is that similar to a guide we have on this side?’

Freddie… ‘Yes’

Caroline… ‘Would it be the same person?’

Freddie… ‘Sometimes it is and sometimes it isn’t… sometimes you move up to another one and you see they leave you alone quite a lot of the time and they are just letting you get on with it because you have to learn but they are there helping you and understanding you and I suppose guiding for there’s many, many aspects of this life to become familiar with’   

Les… ‘Freddie can you see our guides?’

Freddie… ‘Yes darling they are all around’

Caroline… ‘Can you describe any of them?’

Freddie… ‘You have a gentleman who was employed on the earth, not on the earth, earth but on the land. He wasn’t exactly a farmer, he had land and this gentleman is attached to you and he works alongside you’

Caroline… ‘Are you talking to me?’

Freddie... ‘Yes, and he has a great deal of interest in life and you see he wanted to work with you to help you and also to help himself and he was I suppose a yeoman is the word I’m getting, they did the land didn’t they, the yeomen? So you see they’re quite ordinary people’

Caroline… ‘I’m not related to him or anything?’

Freddie… ‘No dear… just like old Jo-Jo has an Indian, you see you have different nationalities, different cultures, I would like to say to you it is a mirror of your own personalities, they are very different, but you reflect to them something that they see in themselves and you are also helping them and you know you get people who are not too pleasant and it isn’t always like attracting like, it isn’t always like that dear. You will get perfectly decent, kind, loving people who will try to help a person who isn’t all they should be. You see it is also learning from the people who are helpers… do you understand what I am saying?’

All… ‘Yes’

Freddie… ‘You can get someone who isn’t very nice, you will sometimes get someone who is very nice. They’re trying their damnedest to get through to the person who isn’t very nice. So that is their work until ‘not very nice’ comes over here but hopefully the time they have spent with them ‘not very nice’ has become ‘very nice’ or even ‘quite nice’’

Caroline… ‘So everyone has a helper do they?’

Freddie… ‘Oh yes dear they are never alone’

Caroline… ‘And do we have more than one?’

Freddie… ‘Yes dear but you have one main one and yours is the yeoman’

Caroline… ‘That’s probably why I like gardening’

Freddie… ‘Possibly yes, as I said to you, you see some things about you are… they liken themselves to yes I rather enjoy that or I like that but not a mirror image. You have to be attracted, something will attract you and then the ‘not so nice’ when the ‘very nice’ is attracted to them, they’re attracted more for what they could achieve’

Caroline… ‘Do you think I might have had a relationship with this person in a previous life?’

Freddie… ‘No dear… they are just attracted to you and they think well I’ll hang around this one and you see you have a helper from the minute you are conceived and then you grow and you grow and then you may become more spiritually aware you will move to another helper who can teach you more. It’s like graduation from the Junior school to the Senior school to the University. You see we’re not forced. What I’m doing is I’m interested in musicians so I will try and help them with the power of thought, energy, and then we have Jo-Jo. I was attracted to her and the rest is history…’

Caroline… ‘Is there any way that I could communicate with my helpers?’

Freddie… ‘Yes talk to him in your mind… don’t be dogmatic… you can ask him to walk with you if you are going for a walk and if you have a chat and say to him your hopes and your dreams or your problems see what enters your mind. I’m not saying you can say what’s two and two and he will say four, it isn’t allowed, but if you have a general query you can talk to him’

Nick… ‘Do we meet our helpers in our sleep sometimes?’

Freddie… ‘Yes, sometimes you can come over here. When it’s your time to come over here and you find you’re quite familiar with the place and you’re familiar with the people that you meet, it is because you are spiritually aware. I’m not saying that you are special because there are many spiritually aware who should know better than they do because some of their deeds are quite horrendous. You know just because you know there is a life after the earth it doesn’t mean you are automatically put at the top of the ladder because you are certainly not. That’s why you have to try and tolerate things and to try and understand things of other people and trying to be aware of the circumstances of the situations that they are in. That is being spiritually aware. You cannot go out and say I will help you but you know as you have all learned that the power of the mind is tremendous and you see this is what your helpers are doing, they’re helping, when you have a problem they can’t put the cake on the plate. You have to put the cake on the plate… anyway I hope you’re finding this interesting’

All… ‘Yes very much’

Freddie… ‘That’s good, I know you’re all looking for a certain proof but it will come darlings I promise you it will come… we are working our little bottoms off’

Les… ‘Freddie, what happens to the medium’s helper when you are around?’

Freddie… ‘They just allow me to come in. The main helper allows other people to become close. You have to get your ticket stamped as it were because then one main person is protecting’

Nick… ‘Are they what is known as the doorkeeper?’

Freddie… ‘Yes’

Les… ‘What should we call them on our side, guides, helpers?’

Freddie… ‘You can call them what you want to dear… I’ve been called many things… Just talk to them in a way you’re comfortable with. Don’t let anybody tell you there’s a right way and a wrong way’

Les… ‘There’s a bit of snobbery on our side about all that stuff’

Freddie… ‘Yes well… you do what you feel comfortable with because you know dear there’s no point pretending because people can see right through it… honesty is the best policy, without being hurtful, you know you can’t turn round and say someone’s fat and ugly… unpleasant… you have to be a little subtle. That was a very bad example, I’ve just been told off, I’ve blotted my copy book. Don’t worry darlings we shall sing together, just be patient. Anyway old Tob’s saying get away.

All... ‘Thank you very much’

Freddie… ‘Oh it’s my pleasure, you see I am learning from this as well and with knowledge comes happiness and understanding. When you are learning and enjoying learning it is an interest and when you are interested and absorbed in something you are occupying your time in a happy way so that’s what is happening with me and of course it is lovely to know you and get to know you’

Les… ‘During the time you were just speaking I was finding it quite difficult at times to stay with you because my whole body and mind seemed to be going somewhere else is that just because it’s hot in here or is there something happening with the energy?’

Freddie… ‘It’s the energies dear and you have your helper very close. You have your helper with you because when you do your healing you become very hot’

Les… ‘I just felt a bit bad because I kept slipping away and had to bring myself back to hang onto your words… I’m glad you said that’

Freddie… ‘I think your energy is being used for healing… Anyway darlings if you’ve got nothing else to chat about… it has been wonderful as usual. I find it refreshing and it’s good to come back to earth’

Les… ‘Down to earth’

Freddie… ‘Well it isn’t down because we’re mingling with you… it’s nice to experience it again. I still have an interest in what happens on the earth. Doesn’t mean I’m unhappy here, far from it, I have more satisfaction and interest here and all my friends and family are coming over so it’s becoming quite wonderful but I shall never forget, well after a long, long time I suppose I’ll forget it but at the moment it is still important to me and the people there and the music’

Les… ‘We’ve just heard ‘Made in Heaven’ and wondered how you were feeling at the time you were singing it’

Freddie… ‘Well I was always aware that there was another place and as I became ill you just begin to appreciate it and have a deeper understanding. Because you see having been the jet setting, city loving… when I knew what was happening with me I became more aware of other realities and I suppose when you tell yourself that everything that you are experiencing is just a hiccup… do you know what I’m saying?’

All… ‘Yes’

Caroline… ‘Were you frightened Freddie?’

Freddie… ‘Oh yes dear, very. Towards the end my helpers, my friends, my relatives came about me and it was a happy release. I suppose dears I could compare it to you ladies waiting upon giving birth… as it becomes imminent you become a little bit more nervous then when you get on with the job you’re doing something about it and there’s a happy ending. My coming over here was the happy ending but my mind was tortured for many years before I came. Even though you can ignore it, you can put it out of your mind but you can never quite forget it. In the middle of the night or if you’re not having a particularly nice evening, you’re with a party of people that you feel quite disjointed with you get this desperate feeling within you but as the time drew nearer and then my special friends drew nearer they eased my mind and you see the dying process isn’t just the end… the dying process they ease you into it… I suppose if you can imagine a horn, it starts at the narrow end till it expands and allows music to go free… Imagine the narrow part where the musical note is just beginning until it expands and expands until it finally comes out of the other end… That is how spirit help you through… The nearer you are getting the more active they are with you, but they are always, always near… and yes there were times when I was very, very weak. I was also very angry, very angry. I’d like to have got the so and so who did it to me, and I’m sure the so and so who gave it to me would have liked to get the so and so who gave it to them… anyway let’s not get morbid darlings, all is well in heaven… made in heaven’

Les… ‘We love that song’

Freddie… ‘Oh I’m proud of that… anyway darlings I’m going to love you and leave you and come back next time and I think my friend Tob, little bear with big heart, little bear with big heart… au revoir darlings’

All… ‘Au revoir Freddie’

Tob… ‘Tob… interesting… energy go, I not speak with you too long. Time to go… I wish you to be peaceful in your mind, enjoy the peace of mind and then you can see the world as you really would like it to be… Au revoir’

All… ‘Au revoir Tob’