Mercury Circle 02/11/2004

All five sitters turned up this week.

Tob came through to welcome everyone…

‘Busy, busy… welcome, welcome each every one of you to our special place. We gather here as you gather there. We work in love and light and honesty. We as always say thank you for the patience that you show for there are many things that you do not understand about us and our conditions here. So once again I say thank you and we now work… Au revoir…’

All… ‘Au revoir Tob’

As we all sung along to the music we saw pin-pricks, colours, blobs, mists and a spaghetti like effect in the atmosphere. We felt cool breezes, felt cobwebs and Caroline reported feeling someone behind her with their hands on her shoulders.

There were loud singing noises coming from the cabinet.
Daisy turned off the music…

Daisy… ‘Hello?’

Nick… ‘That was very loud’

Communicator… ‘Say, say, say, say…’

Nick… ‘Say what?’

Comm… ‘Say, say, you good people’

Caroline reported seeing a lot of different colours.

Comm… (singing) ‘Yellow, orange and purple and blue…’

Caroline… ‘Yes all of those colours, I can see a rainbow’

We heard some more loud singing.

Freddie… ‘Darlings…’

All… ‘Hello Freddie’

Freddie… ‘How did you guess dears…? Never shy on making an entrance. Well I hope you’ve had an interesting evening?’

All… ‘Yes we have’

Nick… ‘What’s it been like from you side?’

Freddie… ‘Very good… Working very hard organizing and we’re getting results which rather excites me’

Caroline… ‘Is it the energy that’s producing these colours?’

Freddie… ‘Yes dear it’s all the energies’

Caroline… ‘So the colours fluctuate with the energy’

Freddie… ‘Yes they are blending, ebbing and flowing and blending. It’s what we have taken from you. It may seem there’s not a lot happening for you darlings. I don’t have the gossip that I used to but that was the beginning and this is now. We’ve got our serious hats on… Don’t take it too literally… It is a great pleasure to communicate with you from the world of spirit where I now live, where I have taken all the experiences that I experienced on earth and I am now living a life here which is of importance to me. The earth is also important to me and so I endeavour to come back to the earth, I found my medium, I wanted to work with her, so I took all the experiences that I had experienced on earth and I looked for someone that I could relate to. We have very different earth lives. I was known… our little friend has an ordinary time. But there are similarities in our attitude and I thought, I shall have that one and we are very happy with our choice, we are happy with you people, it is becoming serious now for it is important to us that we have involved and employed so many people to get this thing off the ground. We are nearing our destination. I cannot promise you that it can be next time or the time after but we all take our serious hats off to you and thank you for the time you have given to us… We see there are people out there who are needing some help and it goes back a long time that we began to talk and to think about this group. It hasn’t happened by mistake dears. You, like us, have shown dedication and love and in your busy lives where there doesn’t seem to be enough hours in the day… underneath that facade of busyness there is inside a knowledge and a knowing that you want to help… Many people ignore that knowledge. We have all awoken together. There will be days when I will be my usual jovial self and I can touch you and speak with you, and I must say to you how awful if this hadn’t happened. You all go your own jolly ways and then meet up again… sometimes you don’t feel like coming, but I’m going to give you a show darlings if it’s the last thing I do, but it won’t be the last thing that I do… Do you like me serious?’

All… ‘Yes, it’s all very interesting’

Freddie… ‘I have enjoyed this conversation. When you view the many people we can help then it becomes serious. I don’t say that we are a serious band but I am just trying to tell you how utterly important it is… But we shall enjoy each other’s company as we carry on doing this work. I am not dead. I am amongst you. I am no longer a pop star. I am a man who had a wonderful time on the earth in many, many ways but you see I had the inner voice of people needing help and I thank God that I did not completely ignore it. I as you know I could be wild and there is always, or nearly always, the soft centre to the majority of people so if we could touch the soft centre that would be important. As you know darlings we are just a drop in the ocean but you know many grains of sand make a beach… Anyway I’m trying to think of something stupid to say because I didn’t want you to think how dismal we are, it isn’t dismal darlings it’s just giving our honesty to you of our work… and I’m still an idiot’

Daisy… ‘You’re speaking differently tonight’

Freddie… ‘I’m deeper… You’re getting more of us than you are of her now. It’s very strong, very strong, we’re working our butts off… now that makes you smile… if only I could reach you, that would surely be a breakthrough… that is a line from one of my songs darling’

Caroline… ‘Is it?’

Freddie… ‘Yes… oh you are so ignorant of my work aren’t you, yes, anyway they think it’s time for me to go… I have so enjoyed being with you and giving… that sounds like another line but we won’t go there… love you all darlings no matter what gender… speak to you soon, Au revoir darlings’

All… ‘Au revoir Freddie’

Tob then came through to close…

‘Do good, good, good, I can say no more. I think all things said to you… I salute hero, the music is very beautiful… I give my love to you all. For you have my friend and my colleague. For many times now we have started journey and we must end journey in happy time. I with all of my colleagues bow to you, for I want you to know that this is great interest to us and we spend many time together discussing this work, I bow to you. I say that we meet in other circumstances, yes you agree? Other times… And we do understand the chemistry and we take the energy to create a link. It is like you and I have dialled the right number… yes… I be happy to serve you and to be in your company and in same room, ha, ha, ha… Don’t frighten you, ha, ha, ha…  I all round, my love is all around you. Time to go till next time that we carry on, give you all love and walk in light… Au revoir’

All… ‘Au revoir Tob thank you’