Mercury Circle 16/11/2004

We had a full house this week.

Tob came through with his usual welcome then we sang along to a few tunes.

We all noticed a few colours in the room, light touches and cool breezes.

Daisy paused the music when a communicator was heard in the cabinet.

Comm… ‘Hold hands… hold hands’

We held hands.

Comm… ‘Music, music’

Daisy put the music back on.

Loud singing started in the cabinet. It sounded like it was moving around…

‘Busy bee… busy bee… busy bee…’

Comm… ‘Release, release’

We released hands.

Nick… ‘Do you want us to turn the music off or leave it on?’

Comm… ‘Music, music…’

Nick… ‘A bit louder?’

Comm… ‘Yes’

Daisy turned it up then more singing started in the cabinet. It sounded like Freddie was joining in then Sparrow came through…

‘Busy bee… busy bee… busy bee… Yehhhhhhhh… Oh… gawds sake change the record!!!… gawds sake… It’s me missus…’

Daisy… ‘It’s Sparrow’

Daisy turned the music down.

Les… ‘How are you?’

Sparrow… ‘I’m very good’

Daisy… ‘Nice to speak to you’

Sparrow… ‘Oh thank you’

Nick… ‘How’s it going tonight on your side?’

Sparrow… ‘Yes it going well’

Caroline… ‘You didn’t like the singing?’

Sparrow… ‘Well you get sick of him don’t ya’

Caroline… ‘We don’t’

Sparrow… ‘Oh gor blimey missus don’t encourage him!!! …he’s almost too big to come to the séance room, he busy signing autographs for people like you… Oh he’s alright in small doses’

Caroline… ‘Can you describe what he looks like?’

Sparrow… ‘Oh he’s alright… well I suppose fortyish… thirty five go on then… he’s sticking his tongue out at me’

Daisy… ‘Has he got short hair?’

Sparrow… ‘Yes’

Caroline… ‘and a moustache?’

Sparrow… ‘Yes sometimes… some days he don’t want it’

Caroline… ‘He just shaves it off?’

Sparrow… ‘It just disappears… he look alright… he says I’m a little twerp’

Caroline… ‘So if you wanted long hair could you just think it?’

Sparrow… ‘Yes… not that important really you know’

Caroline… ‘I’m being very trivial’

Sparrow… ‘But it’s good sometimes’

Les… ‘Sparrow what are you like?’

Sparrow… ‘Oh I’m better than him’

Caroline… ‘How old are you?’

Sparrow… ‘Fifteen’

Daisy… ‘Have you got long hair?’

Sparrow… ‘No… short back and sides missus… straight as a dye’

Caroline… ‘Do you wear long trousers?’

Sparrow… ‘Yes, I only do when I come back to see you lot’

Caroline… ‘You come back as fifteen?’

Sparrow… ‘Yes’

Caroline… ‘But you’re getting on over there?’

Sparrow… ‘No, no, you don’t get on… you become better. Yes, you get better… better with age’

Nick… ‘Mature?’

Sparrow… ‘Well not really, who wants to be mature… anyway I do like speaking with you’

Caroline… ‘We like talking with you’

Sparrow… ‘Yeh I know… I’m a lot more popular than he is… shut up you…’

Les… ‘Do you come through to any other mediums?’

Sparrow… ‘No… no… you my friends, we gotta get this show on the road’

Daisy… ‘When we do you’ll come out and shake our hands’

Sparrow… ‘Oh… I’m already out there missus… I gotta go someone wanna talk with ya… oh shut up…’

Travis… ‘Au revoir’

Sparrow… ‘I don’t talk like that mister’

Nick… ‘Tara’

Sparrow… ‘Tara’

All… ‘Tara’

Freddie… ‘Little monster darlings’

All… ‘Hello Freddie’

Caroline… ‘Hi…’

Freddie… ‘Hi… well we feel that we haven’t entertained you very much… but we don’t care’

Daisy… ‘You’ve been very busy’

Freddie… ‘Yes exceptionally dears, you know they’re turning it into serious business now darlings. I think we’ve grown accustomed to one another… he’s such a little twerp’

Caroline… ‘Sparrow?’

Freddie… ‘Yes… you know he’s one of those kids who if he was your brother he’d have stolen your clothes, you know a nuisance factor… but you see darlings it’s only a show. We’re just making our presence felt, it’s a trivial part of it… (Caroline felt something on her cheek) …It’s rude to whisper darling’

Nick… ‘Are you touching Caroline’s cheek?’

Freddie… ‘I’ll touch anywhere I can’

Caroline… ‘I can feel something on my cheek Freddie’

Freddie… ‘Yes darling we’re around and about. I’m surprised you haven’t been aware of us’

Daisy… ‘I’m feeling a lot of goose bumps’

Caroline… ‘Sometimes we think we imagine things’

Freddie… ‘You see darlings that is how Jo-Jo started. She just let her imagination go and it helps with the energies… I’m not saying to you to believe any old kind of rubbish because we’re not about giving rubbish. I will only deal with the proof you are wanting… serious proof. I was a perfectionist in life and I am still a perfectionist darlings. You know we don’t do tricks, we have our own plan and fortunately you have the intellect and dedication to know what is going to happen… I’m praising you dears… but you need to be praised and you need to be thanked for we have sat together like this for a long time but it’s getting better. If someone said to you ‘what is happening?’ you’d have to say ‘nothing much’ There was more activity at the beginning dears. We chatted and we joked but we feel comfortable now not to make our presence felt in that way any longer for we are doing what we always intended to. It is important that we have conversation, it is not vital but if we can help here and there when we have cultivated what we had intended to do, so when the harvest festival arrives there will be healthy fruit that we and you can reap… I’m being fed this information by the way… so bear with me… I want to show you a healthy and very rosy apple. I want us all to take a bite of that apple and we want to savour and taste the goodness, the quality that is in that apple. I want every one of you to have a piece of that apple and know that you were at the very beginning when the tree was planted. You watched it grow; you watched the blossom appear and then the fruit begins to grow and if we allow that fruit to ripen in the sunshine and nurture it with care and attention the harvest will be good… That’s all he has to say to you dears. Yes that was being transferred to me. You don’t think I talk like that do you?’

Nick… ‘So you were acting as a medium as well were you?’

Freddie… ‘Yes, I really, really would get stick from twerp if I talked like that, yes, anyway darlings, love to you all and from all of us here to all of you there, we have to play our last tunes. Tob wants to speak to you for a little while. Anyway dears as usual quite wonderful, interesting and happy to be with you… Au revoir darlings’

All… ‘Au revoir Freddie’

Tob… ‘Tob eh…

All… ‘Hello Tob’

Tob… ‘Yes we have been remembering when we decide that we work with you and you decide to work with us and we speak of bearing fruit, yes, bearing fruit. We have sat together many seasons now and if you can talk to one another and remember when we first work together. In other words I want you to compare then and now. It has been interesting journey for me for we have learned a lot of things about you and about us and it is good feeling that we all get when we work in team. We all need one another to make this experiment work for we knew from early, we watch all you people. I tell you this once before. It is working… our work is working and when you have touch you are touched with love, with affection and with thanks. Do not be afraid of us for we are only as you are only we go a little bit further and have had more experiences than you have but we do understand the life on earth and in the time that you spend with us we thank you. We have a purpose and when you have a purpose you are lucky, very lucky and together we will further it yet. I do not wish to small speak with you this time. I feel that I need to give you all information that I can. I cannot begin to tell you about experiments for then it would be confusing and not to insult you people but you do not understand because our laws and our atmospheres are different. We are able to achieve here because of the speed and the vibration that we have here. Things are possible here that are not possible with you. I tell you I now say au revoir until again we meet like this. I walk with you often. I observe you and happy to be your friend. I give you my heart. I give you my words that I have honour to you that we will walk and we will talk with you and we have much to learn from one another even now. I do not want to make you stay to long so I say to you much love and many, many thankyou’s… Two music and au revoir dear, dear friends’

All… ‘Au revoir Tob, thank you’

It was a cold evening but we had all felt warm while Freddie and Tob had been speaking.

Daisy played two tunes and Nick called Joan back.

This week we got Joan to swap places with Travis once she was back to get her out of the residual energies left in the cabinet as she had been going off again after being called back. It worked well and we continued doing it each week from now on…