Mercury Circle 07-06-2005


Sitters... Les, Travis, Daisy, Caroline, Nick.

Medium... Joan.


We were all feeling a bit drained and tired this week from work but Freddie made his presence known about half way through the session and he was in the mood for chatting...

Freddie... ‘Radio, radio darlings...’

All... ‘Hello Freddie’

Freddie... ‘Hello darlings... what have you got to say to me now so I can pull it apart... heavy going darlings, heavy going’

Nick... ‘Why’s that?’

Freddie... ‘Lack of energy’

Caroline... ‘Is that down to us?’

Freddie... ‘Yes, for God’s sake smile!’

Daisy... ‘Can you just confirm something for us Freddie... Last week as we were ending the séance, we heard some squeaking sounds behind me, was that something to do with you guys?’

Freddie... ‘Yes, residual energy darlings... yes a bit like November 5th you know, a few firecrackers, they’ll wake you up’

Caroline... ‘Were they spirits?’

Freddie... ‘Yes darling, spirits have been with you for years, they’re just working to get to a certain point. I could sit here and talk to you for evermore, I'm sure you’d get very bored, I'm certain I would. No darling we are aiming for a physical circle so be told, yes’

Daisy... ‘We all heard it, it was quite loud’

Freddie... ‘Well we have built up a rapport over the years that we have spent together and you can expect these things to happen occasionally and that was that really... has anyone got any questions?’

Nick... ‘What’s the difference between the astral world and the spirit world?’

Freddie... ‘Well one is slightly further off than the other... why?’

Nick... ‘When we pass over do we go to the spirit world or the astral world?’

Freddie... ‘It depends on how you’ve behaved really, it depends on what you are expecting. You see there are many who are quite happy to stay in the astral world, they don’t want to journey onwards and it’s their loss really. The astral world is the world that is so close to the Earth that you have the feeling of the Earth still existing in the astral world because people are afraid to leave, people are frightened of change, people don’t quite understand where they have arrived at and some people are quite stubborn and they don’t want to listen and learn and so they stay there for a while because you see they are more familiar with the astral world but on having said that when you are sleeping you do visit the astral world. People are at different stages in their beliefs and their understanding so you see dears there’s a place for everyone... Do you understand what I am saying dears?’

All... ‘Yes’

Freddie... ‘I hope I have explained it to you very well, I’m a megastar... yes do you understand? Is there anything else you would like me to clarify?’

Nick... ‘You once said that when we pass over, we create our own illusion. Is that happening in the astral world as opposed to the spirit world?’

Freddie... ‘Yes, you see they want to cling to the Earth or there are people who have been told that they are going to get into all kinds of trouble because of the so-called sins they have committed, so they’re so bloody scared that they are terrified to move off their spot, see what dogma and religion can do, they are frightened, and also there are those dear who have so many loved ones from your Earth, they think if they stay there they will meet up and maybe move on together. But you see we have people who hang around and who have the experience and they can tell them, look mate get on your bike and we can help you, and your loved ones will find you, so don’t be afraid. And you see there are others who just do not want to experience the light, but don’t worry darlings you know it is rather like all the cultures and attitudes and the way you are thinking, it all comes together. I suppose it’s like the waiting room at the station, where they are waiting for the next train to arrive and they all have their own destinations... am I making sense?’

All... ‘Yes’

Freddie... ‘Oh thank you darlings, I'm so pleased because you see it’s so, so difficult but I think you know, let’s say you had a row with someone in your life, in your day and you are feeling a little embarrassed about it maybe the next day when you meet that person and you are feeling rather foolish. It's rather like that on the astral plane in some aspects and we don’t expect any apologising, we just want you to have the need to move to the light, and you know sometimes people are so content in their lifestyle they become quite stubborn and others believe they’re not dead unless they are covered in angels so they won’t budge. It is a learning centre, it is a point where the new arrivals are, it’s a little bit like going back to school after the holidays, you are all in the hall or the assembly and you are told where you ought to be going, but unlike school you don’t have to take any notice’

Daisy... ‘Is it true Freddie that the light can sometimes be overwhelming?’

Freddie... ‘It isn’t just a light dear, there’s feelings, there’s sounds, there’s a flexibility of all aspects of the light that suits your nature and your feelings and so it is adjusted accordingly but if the light is overpowering then it is not for you. So, no darling it isn’t overpowering, it’s perfect for the way that you are and where you ought to be at that time and then as you become accustomed to our life here and the way that your life is going in the spirit world, then that light that was overpowering will become very comfortable so then you can feel at ease, and then there are other lights... Nothing is here to make you feel uncomfortable, you can only be uncomfortable with the things you have said and done in your life, they make you feel uncomfortable and so because these feelings make you feel uncomfortable then perhaps the light does feel overpowering... have I made myself clear?’

Daisy... ‘Yes, very clear’

Caroline... ‘Can I say something?’

Freddie... ‘Yes of course’

Caroline... ‘When you come to your side and go to the astral plane and your relatives are on the spirit plane can they come down to you?’

Freddie... ‘Yes, yes you see as we have just said sometimes the light seems overpowering, you can always come back, you can always back track in order to meet the people you knew and loved, and you can say your hellos and you can say your goodbyes but always remember those that have gone before you don’t always go higher than the new arrivals’

Caroline... ‘But if they couldn’t find them?’

Freddie... ‘Oh darling don’t be afraid, don’t be afraid... they’re tracking you all the way through your life, you know I think you all have been told many times that where there is love you can never get lost, you cannot lose the love. You see darlings it’s so simple and yet it’s so difficult to explain but it is always easier to understand that the laws here are as they should be... it’s like the bus, turns up on time, time after time, do you understand?’

All... ‘yes’

Freddie... ‘You can ask another if you want, I don’t mind, I'm in the mood for chatting’

Nick... ‘If you meet somebody on your side who hasn’t passed over but is just asleep, do they appear different from someone who has passed over?’

Freddie... ‘Yes, they have a different glow and they are always accompanied by a friend, they are always accompanied by someone who is over here because again it come down to love, even if you’ve never met the person before, they may be someone who was interested in you or someone who has taken a particular interest in your life and they have an interest in you, they will accompany you, you are never on your own, you are never left to wreak havoc darlings’

Nick... ‘So, when we pass over, do we remember all those journeys that we’ve had when asleep?

Freddie... ‘Yes, because it does not seem quite as unfamiliar to you as you first thought it might, you think yes I've been here before’

Caroline... ‘Sometimes we have a very vivid dream of someone on your side, presumably we may have met them’

Freddie... ‘Yes, precisely dear... it’s like telling a child a story at bedtime... some people could say what a load of tosh. I can only tell you I am here, I'm talking to you, I've experienced it and I'm trying to describe it to you, but if you go on to the streets tomorrow and talk to what is supposed to be a perfectly sane person they’ll have you put away... but you see darlings it is no great mystery, it is extremely difficult to get the energies mixed and brought to this room and making it so we can perform tricks for you because that is what we are hoping to do, if you forgive the flippant way, and that is wonderful’

Caroline... ‘So why should our energies be so different today?’

Freddie... ‘They’re depleted and also you see darlings we have to be economical, I think that was explained to you earlier. We cannot just fling it around willy-nilly, we have to measure it, judge it, and like you we are learning. There's never been a circle like this before, we are original and we all have different energy, the way we all have different finger prints. Everyone is different and we know what we are doing but we can’t get it as quickly as we would like to’

Caroline... ‘And our energies change as well’

Freddie... ‘And with the weather... they have to balance perfectly. You know I think you have been to other séances where sometimes they are wonderful and other times you’ve come out and thought my God that was mediocre... oh well that is so naughty because the work and the energies that is put into it sometimes it doesn’t jell quite the way it had the time before’

Les... ‘Do you visit other circles Freddie?’

Freddie... ‘Well it is rumored that I go to quite a few but no dear. I mean I have a look in these places because you have to pick up a little bit of knowledge here and there or pinch an idea here and there but I have chosen who I want to work with, not only in your circle but with the people I want to work with on my side. I have my friends and we choose and decide what we would like to achieve’

Caroline... ‘Are there any other celebrities like you were working on your side?’

Freddie... ‘No... I mean well they look in, they do have a look at us. Again, it’s talking about the astral plane and the spirit world and this life and the other life. You see so called celebrities, some were interested in this work when they were on Earth, some weren’t, just like there are some people on Earth who are interested in this work and others who are not, so different people float around, see what’s going on and they get very excited by it darling... you know it isn’t a dead loss, ha, ha...’

Les... ‘Have you heard about the new Live Aid Freddie?’

Freddie... ‘Yes...’

Les... ‘What do you think?’

Freddie... ‘Well for God’s sake it should have happened years ago... well you see darlings when you see the wealth in some parts of the world... but you see darlings, don’t get me going because I don’t really know what I'm talking about because it’s all down to politics. I know you can have a bad harvest but surely one or two bad harvests cannot drain the kitty. Rich soil, rich soil contains so much and I'm afraid it’s rich dominating the poor, it’s the rich that take from the land which should be left... (turned cassette over and missed a bit) ...and the sooner you stop thinking about your own skin and open your eyes a little wider the better you will feel and if you feel better then that is quite wonderful... yes... I think I have explained that to you quite well because it is, it doesn’t make us cross it makes us sad. You know you can have people turn round and say that’s the life they chose when they came to the Earth, well that is rubbish because no one, no one was ever intended to die of hunger and of thirst, no one. And there are people who just never have quite enough and so they take the riches and they drain and the consequences do not matter to them as long as they have more than they need and when you have more than you need and you cannot share then you are a very, very sorry situation, you cannot be happy, but happiness in that way of the world doesn’t dawn on them until they come over here, they are aware of the damage that they have done to others because of their greed, but they are not aware of the damage they have done to themselves... Well now haven’t I impressed you but you see darlings there is a great deal of truth in what I have said. I was wealthy, very wealthy. I know I wasn’t mean so therefore I got a little pat on the back when I came over here because I'd given a few bob away. I looked after myself well but not at the risk of hurting anyone so I was a very good boy really, yes... have you finished with me then? Can I go, can I go?’

Daisy... ‘Thank you for answering all our questions’

Freddie... ‘Well you are very welcome darling I just hope I make sense. I know I do you see I'm busy learning, the things I learn I can pass onto you. You see I have a long way to go really but where I am you see I feel very comfortable, I feel interested and I feel contented and peaceful but also wanting to experience more, wanting to learn more, hungry for it in fact because there’s so much more to see, to learn and to understand’

Caroline... ‘Are you on the astral plane then?’

Freddie... ‘No darling I'm slightly further... you know you also judge yourself, you cannot kid yourself, so I think to myself we can move one more step forward here’

Caroline... ‘So you’re in spirit’

Freddie... ‘I’m in the spirit realms’

Caroline... ‘Do animals go to the spirit realms?’

Freddie... ‘Oh more so than people for there is great love in animals, unconditional love. If someone kicked you you would probably cry or kick them back, whereas an animal will invariably lick you and show you love... I have all my pussy cats over here, I love pussy cats’

Caroline... ‘Did they recognise you when you came over?’

Freddie... ‘Oh of course, yes, you see darling you cannot be separated if there is love, you can move on and you can occasionally come back but I haven’t reached that stage where I want to move on, I'm still chin wagging and I suppose I haven’t gone on to university yet... yes, I have to go darlings, they’re telling me’

All... ‘Thank you very much’

Freddie... ‘Oh it’s my pleasure dears, yes very much my pleasure, she’s away with the mixer tonight darlings... anyway toodle pip, au revoir’