Mercury Circle 26/04/2005


Sitters... Les Travis Daisy Caroline Nick

Medium... Joan

We had our usual opening from Tob

We were all experiencing various phenomena, lights, colours, blobs etc...
Caroline was aware of a pair of eyes looking at her, then they closed and faded away. She felt very sleepy.
Then Freddie came through...

Freddie... ‘Radio, radio darlings’

All... ‘Hello...’

Freddie... ‘Can’t spend long darlings... no we’re being deadly serious... you’re supposed to laugh at that, deadly serious? ...oh dear, dear, give me strength to carry on, you know I’ve been thinking that one up for such a long time and you’re too stupid to recognise the brilliance of my humour, well I'm not pleased... Hello Neddie darling’

Travis... ‘Hello Freddie’

Caroline... ‘You’re sounding very coy’

Freddie... ‘You are such a coward. Oh dear what a vivid imagination you have... we’ll just be friends dear... for the time being’

Travis... ‘I’ll pass on that one’

Caroline... ‘He’s had his birthday’

Freddie... ‘Let’s pretend it’s Christmas... you know Neddie you get me into trouble’

Travis... ‘You deserve it’

Freddie... ‘I do not, I do not deserve it, no I'm a good boy... only because I have to be... boring, boring, boring... I don’t know what else I can speak to you about... maybe you have been having a boring evening, all we can ask of you is to have some patience’

Travis... ‘No we haven’t been bored, we’ve enjoyed the evening’

Daisy... ‘Lovely songs’

Freddie... ‘That’s good, we can only ask you to be patient because Rome wasn’t built in a day...’

Caroline... ‘Do you think you could ask for some healing to go to a young mother who was stabbed violently?’

Freddie... ‘Yes of course, we are very aware of that you see darlings, we don’t miss these things, when our help is needed then we are there. You see that is what happens, we all help one another. You know we don’t come over here as angels as you are aware but may I ask you to pray for the person who has done this thing? May seem very odd to you but that person also needs our help... I think you’re going to have someone come and speak to you in a more involved way, so if I leave you now darlings and say au revoir, stand by...’

Communicator... ‘Yes, I will speak with you, yes, if you will allow me to preach to you...’

Nick... ‘We’d be interested to hear what you say’

Communicator... ‘Yes, I noticed there is hesitation when I asked you to pray for the person who committed this crime. All humans and all animals have to be loved and no matter what you do you will receive our love, we will show to you that we can be very angry but we have to understand why these things are happening. There are many influences in your world and the biggest evil of these things are drugs and because they are so addicted it doesn’t matter what they do to enable them to continue their habit. But it is not only drugs, there are many things you have in your world. Even the most simplest of a slap, this has to be understood too, from the minuscule to the massive wrongs. In our world we have many, many mixtures of people’s personalities and because we are trying to move towards the light, we have to bring other people towards the light, and if we have to move from our sphere to bring people towards the light then we do this and we cannot judge anyone for you alone are responsible for your actions. But sometimes the mind is affected and all this has to be considered yes, so nothing is straight forward. There are many, many things that you have to study in the situation. You must pray for the lady, you must pray for her child, you must pray for her family but you all must pray for the person who did this atrocity and you must pray for that person’s family too. It is not a simple explanation and I can only relate to you that like attracts like so when we have people in spirit who need to be brought nearer to the light, we cannot always have them adhere to our wishes. They are free wills and if you have a person on your Earth who is of a similar nature, then the like attracts the like and so on. But we work hard on this side of life in order to encourage people towards the light and so I do ask of you people who sit here in search of many answers from spirit, that you also consider the so-called wrong doer, always consider, you cannot like what they have done but you can send healing thoughts and ask that that person be helped. Is very difficult that these people are free but everyone has this free will, it is sad situation yes, I hope that you can see our point of view...’

All... ‘Yes, thank you’

Communicator... ‘Yes, I had to preach with you because I also ask for prayers for all people who walk in the shadow and some people do commit evil deeds and you deal with that in your world in the way you do and they come and they live in the shadow here but in order to help we go to shadow lands and we try to guide them to the light for they are all your brothers and sisters, they are all made of the light. They have moved in wrong direction and we have great understanding of how you on Earth are concerned and feel great anger and this we can appreciate but we in our world have to deal with this in a different way. We are aware of the shadow land and we visit to encourage these people to put some colour and some light into their lives and there is much happiness in our world when we bring these poor souls forward. It is a wonderful thing that is happening and we ask you to understand we do not condone, we do not condone but we try to understand. Thank you very much for allowing me to preach to you, you have a very, very good attitude and you will receive success... thank you’

All... ‘Thank you’

Freddie... ‘Radio, radio darlings’

All... ‘Hello Freddie’

Freddie... ‘You see if I'd said that it wouldn’t have been quite the same would it dears, no, anyway I'm just going. Love to you all and please come back and see me next time, oh I do look forward to us visiting one another, we’ve had a very good time... bye, bye Neddie darling, au revoir dears’

All... ‘Au revoir Freddie’

Tob then came through to close...

Tob... ‘Oh yes, yes, yes... I do hope that you have had no insult that we speak to you in such manner for we have to look at situation from all angles yes... we know the difference with the good and the bad and we happy with the good but we have to help the bad, yes, we help the bad and the bad attitude... not good no it not good but we must end on happy note for in our world there is beauty, there is love, there is companionship, there is understanding for it is all here waiting for you when your time to come. Do not be afraid, we talk about extreme, it is extreme in the dark areas yes, but many, many good normal living people here who are happy yes, I have so many things that I would like to say to you but they are not for your understanding. I do not insult you that you have lack of understanding but it is beyond your comprehension and we are here and we understand, you understand your world and we I suppose which way you look as to whether we are lucky to have experienced both, ha, ha, ha... being dead yes, because I am dead yes, ha, ha, ha... I leave your world, I now live in this world, so I am more experienced... so I must be very important yes, ha, ha, ha... indeed, I will no talk no more, it is as always, our understanding of our meeting it come in love and understanding of the Earth and of the spirit and until we come together and work as one we say au revoir...’

All... ‘Au revoir Tob’