Mercury Circle 12/04/2005


Sitters... Les, Travis, Caroline, Nick.

Medium... Joan.

This week after Tob’s opening words we were all experiencing various phenomena like wispy light, coloured blobs and coldness around the legs.
It was about 45 minutes before any communication came through.

Then we heard noises in the cabinet and paused the music...

Nick... ‘Would you like to speak with us?’

There were more noises and loud singing...

Nick... ‘That was very loud’

Freddie... ‘Do... do... do... thank you... Radio, radio darlings...’

All... ‘Hello there’

Freddie... ‘Hello darlings’

Nick... ‘Are you having trouble getting through tonight?’

Freddie... (speaking slowly) ‘I must thank you for your patience, we’re not in trouble, no trouble, just because you’re sitting there comfortably doesn’t mean we’re doing the same’

Les... ‘What’s happening your side Freddie?’

Freddie... ‘Busy... busy building, building, building and layering, layering, building, building all of the time. We have to be sure, we are not going to be sure cheaply, no way are we going to allow that to happen. I have been in the little room with her, I've been very close to you. Just because I'm not always flamboyant doesn’t mean we’re not putting on a show. That is understandable to you isn’t it? Yes, I have to concentrate on what I can say to you because without insulting your intelligence, what we have been doing is somewhat beyond your comprehension darlings. I hope you take that in the manner it was meant to be. We do of course rather have you all here but we do understand that sometimes you cannot avoid having other priorities and we do understand... I hope you are all hearing me loud and clear?’

All... ‘Yes’

Freddie... ‘I don’t know if you can notice a different quality in the voice?’

All... ‘Yes we can’

Freddie... ‘I’m more realistic to you am I not? Please will you answer the question darlings’

Travis... ‘It’s more low-key than normal’

Freddie... ‘Yes, we’re using a different level of energy and because I'm here with you now we hope to build the power. When we did this work with you in trance then we became very clever with it. We are now working with the energy and are hoping to extend the voice. I once again thank you for your patience but I am worth waiting for, believe me I will make it up to you. I know my friend Tob would like to say the last few words... Thank you again darlings, you are very important to us, not just for the work that we do but you as individuals and we care completely for you, au revoir... au revoir darlings’

All... ‘Au revoir Freddie, thank you’

Tob... ‘Tob’

All... ‘Hello Tob’

Tob... ‘Very good, very good yes. I think Hero (Freddie) explain to you very well yes. I speak to you no more, no more now, very happy, very happy to be able to speak to you and again to thank you for the time that you spend with us and as Hero say we look for perfection, we have big responsibility for people that will come and sit with you. We want not to be big and be clever but we want to be very intelligent and that I think is very important. We cannot put to you a firework, no, is not the way we do and you as a group do know all of us very well now and we know you. We no say we are the best, there are many groups out in your world who join together with our world and all groups have different personalities yes and we no not happy, we no not happy no, we just no like fireworks no we no like big bang... Rich in quality that we do seek. I think I now say that I have enjoyed work with your energies that we again say thank you for the time that you take for us. It is so much appreciated for we have you good friends and we become very, very attached to you and we have a great affection for all of you. I cannot go on showering you with all these words, they may seem frivolous to you but they are meant to each and every one of you with the deepest sincerity of our group in our world and until we come together again I give you our good wishes and say au revoir... and now that the energy is increasing I do not want to go... but I think it is time to relax yes, I happy, I very happy that I have you as my good friends and until we come much, much closer and I can prove to you that I no just a voice, much love and au revoir’

All... ‘Au revoir Tob, thank you’

When Joan came back she told us she had felt Freddie in the cabinet and she had been pushed back, she felt she had been in spirit dancing with different people. When Freddie was overshadowing her, she kept thinking about trouble with teeth. Freddie said to Joan he had teeth like a rabbit...